A well-established Commercial Real Estate Services Company seeks an experienced Tax Specialist to join our Israel operation (evening hours). We are known not only for our up-to-the-minute knowledge of tax regulations and best practices but also for our creativity and unique ability to structure even the most complex projects so that it qualifies as a 1031 Exchange. As the Tax Specialist, your tasks will be to assist and coordinate all aspects of the transaction.
The right candidate will be willing and able to tackle all tasks – big and small — related to each client file. The right individual is detail-oriented, possesses outstanding interpersonal skills working with clients and colleagues, and has a strong drive to succeed. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person who has a strong desire to grow professionally, financially and personally within our highly respected organization.
● 3-5 years of experience as a tax specialist (either a CPA or Attorney)
● Real Estate experience is a plus
● Strong work ethic and leadership skills
● High level of Professionalism
● Excellent people skills
● Ability to develop strong relationships
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
● Discuss 1031 Exchange rules with all parties involved in the transactions.
● Create and Setup the 1031 Exchange Agreements.
● Have extensive conversations with all the parties involved in a transaction regarding the documents and answer questions in a timely manner.
● Work with the 1031 sales team to assist in client acquisitions & retention.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org