The Tour Coordinator position in Passages International is responsible for the coordination of itinerary, content, and overall ground logistics for tours from Passages America Israel. They support the work of the Managing Director related to tours and tour related vendors. Passages runs trips to Israel for Christian college students that are followed up with intensive post-trip education to connect them to Israel, grow them as leaders and strengthen their Christian faith.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with staff of Passages America Israel to coordinate trip logistics for Passages’ participants in Israel.
- Coordinate directly with multiple operators in Israel, ensuring quality control of trip logistics and itineraries and arrangement of specific needs of various buses, participants, and staff.
- Cultivate new, fresh content for Passages trips, including a bench of various speakers, sites, and experiences, with the goal of offering scaling ability.
- Build out timed and detailed itineraries for Passages trips based on Passages Itinerary Principles and season flow master.
- Visit groups in the field and be available if needed when participants are on the ground.
- Work with Managing Director to organize and build Passages International content infrastructure and work processes.
- Support Managing Director in projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Israel tourism industry experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to understand logistics and execution from a conceptual, strategic level and for the management of many details
- Detail Oriented
- Highly organized with the ability to build and adhere to processes
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to travel internationally to the US and within Israel
- Proficient in Excel and ability to quickly learn new platforms
- Salesforce and/or Monday experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when required