Grapa Varieties is hiring an Intellectual Property Manager
If you are a highly self-motivated individual who would like to work with a professional and dedicated team, in a dynamic and developing business, we invite you to come work with us!
Grapa Varieties is a family business that breeds and commercializes new table grape varieties internationally. We are heavily invested in agricultural research, and protect the fruit of our efforts through intellectual property rights. We are looking for an intellectual property manager to join our legal team, and manage the protection of our intellectual property assets.
– Management of a growing global intellectual property (IP) portfolio including plant patents and trademarks.
– Implementation of company goals, policy and priorities in IP strategy, decision making and budgeting.
– Monitoring potential IP infringement and legal action to counter infringement.
– Reporting internal and external IP issues that could impact the business.
– Promoting brand awareness throughout the supply chain.
– Legal background.
– Excellent written and spoken English. native English level required.
– Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel.
– Advantage: background in molecular biology.
– Full-time position, may include travel. We are looking for a long-term employee only.
– The office is located in Or Akiva, easily accessible from the Binyamina train station, highways 2 and 4.
Please contact us for additional information: