Source IP is one of the fastest growing patent filing and translation companies, servicing clients all around the world. We are seeking 1-2 [awesome-adjective]-fullstack developers to help jumpstart the development of our client portal and bring it to market (and beyond).
Competitive pay, flexible hours (but with some overlap with Israel), remote.
1. Must have a can-do attitude. Never used that technology before? No problem!
2. Given requirements, can take a task from start to completion with minimal help
3. Given vague requirements, knows how to effectively ask what you need to get enough of a spec to work off of
4. Knows how, and when, to best ask for help to maximize your own productivity without compromising the productivity of others too much
5. Likes the challenge of taking ideas from 0 to market
6. 15 years of experience with NodeJS, 10 years of experience with Terraform, 20 years of experience with AWS
7. Enough experience to know that #6 was a (bad) joke
8. Likes the idea of their code getting reviewed strictly, but constructively, on code reviews.
• Experience with any of the following are plusses, but not not necessary (assuming #1 above, of course).
• AWS – Lambda/S3/SQS/CloudWatch
• Docker and/or K8s
• CI/CD management