MUST SPEAK SPANISH/HEBREW IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.
Join a United States based company looking to expand into Jerusalem if you have at least 3 years’ experience as an administrative support person with the ability to develop systems and procedures as well as knowledge of business structures in Israel. Must be bilingual (Spanish/Hebrew). Will start as a remote position and transfer into an on-site position.
• Assist in all daily office management and administrative support for the CEO
• Manage the executive’s calendar, meeting coordination as well as arrange for travel arrangements as needed
• Play a role in ensuring smooth day-to-day flow of communications within the other offices of the company (U.S.)
• Manage, coordinate, and support special projects as needed
• Support with personal tasks if required
• Proven experience as an Administrative Support person with the ability to prioritize and work independently
• Highly computer literate in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Israel’s business working structure
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong inter-personal skills (Spanish/Hebrew)
• Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment
• Bright, high-energy individual, with a can-do attitude and passion to learn and contribute.
• Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs, and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies’